PARC DALMAU (DALMAU PARK)
       
The Dalmau Park, created in 1928 (work done by Jeroni Martorell), with an approximated extension of 18.4 hectares, is a magnificent natural space with gardens and Mediterranean forests of great wealth, formed by piñoneros pines and oaks.

It counts on also with spaces for the game and the leisure of the children.
The "Font dels Lleons" (Fountain of the Lions) and the "Pati de l'Ós", comprises of the tasks of the urbanization of the forest of “Can Pelayo”, following the project of an architect from Calella.
       
Return      
 
© Pensión Casa Austria · Not to Reproduce · Legal Warning · Design: AwebC.es